The site www.ds-diplomates.com (hereafter referred to as the “Site”), has been designed with the intention of processing the personal information of its users.
Access and use of the Site are covered under the “Terms and Conditions” described hereafter, and also under the applicable laws and/or regulations.
The Site can be accessed free of cost, excluding the connection costs charged by your operator. By connecting to and accessing the Site, the user declares that he/she fully and unconditionally accepts all the conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions.
The Site is published by AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT, a Company with a capital of 172,771,770 Euros, with its head office at 75 avenue de la Grande Armée, 75 016 Paris and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 552 144 503.
Publishing director: Maxime PICAT
Site Manager: Jean-Philippe Vion
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
CAFÉ(!)NE – 164-174 rue Victor Hugo – 92300 Levallois-Perret
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT has created this Site for the personal information of its users. The data available on the site cannot be used for commercial purposes, even partially, without prior written approval from AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT.
AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT informs the Site users that most of the information on the site is:
1 – Protected by copyright legislation: this can especially pertain to photographs, articles, drawings, animation sequences, audio or video digital recordings, etc.;
2 – And/or protected by the legislation pertaining to drawings and models: this pertains especially to the vehicle models that appear on the Site;
3 – Protected by trademark legislation: this pertains especially to the “PEUGEOT” trademark, the “Lion insignia” and “PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN” semi figurative trademarks and the trademarks of the vehicle models in particular that appear on the Site.
The information thus protected is the property of AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT, its subsidiaries or third parties that have authorized the company that owns the Site to use them.
As a result, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, partial or complete, through any process, in any form or any medium (paper, digital, etc.) of all or part of the Site is prohibited without prior written approval from the Société Commerciale Citroën, subject to the exceptions specified in the Article L122.5 of the Intellectual Property Code, and is liable to constituting an infringement of copyright and/or drawings and models and/or trademark legislation, which is punishable by three (3) years imprisonment and a fine of 300,000 euros in the case of infringement of copyright and four (4) years of imprisonment and a fine of four hundred thousand euros (€400,000) in the case of infringement of trademarks.
The information and illustrations appearing on the pages of the Site are based on the technical specifications which are valid at the time of posting online or updating the various pages of the Site.
The equipment used on the vehicles appearing on the Site, is standard or optional, depending on the versions.
As regards a continuous improvement policy as regards the product, AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT can at any moment modify the technical specifications, equipment, options and colors of the vehicles. Moreover, the current reproduction techniques do not allow accurate reproduction of the colors.
The models and/or versions shown on the Site and their equipment, options and accessories are valid in Metropolitan France.
Please note that only the signing of an order form or booking form with AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT – PEUGEOT ISS constitutes the effective sale or reservation of a vehicle.5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 – Personal data
An internet user can view the Site without needing to reveal his/her identity or any other personal data.
Internet users are made aware that the information which can be collected via the Site is collected by AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT to be used by the latter, its subsidiaries, commercial network, any company that may offer a service on behalf of AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT and/or any company that is part of the same Group as AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT, for the purpose of sending commercial offers, surveys and analyses.
As regards its activity, AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT may need to transmit the collected information to other countries for the purposes for which the information had initially been collected, or for the objectives to which the participants had then given their consent. When this information is transferred to a different country, AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT takes all the necessary measures to prevent any misuse. The information is transferred only to those countries where a suitable level of data protection is guaranteed. The data can also be transferred to the countries that are not members of the European Union.
In accordance with the Law no.78-17 dated 6th January 1978, related to Technology, Files and Liberties, amended, each internet user has a right of access and rectification as regards the information that pertains to him/her and also a right to oppose the processing of the said information. This right can be exercised by contacting AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT – PEUGEOT ISS – Customer Care service, 71 Boulevard National – 92250 – LA GARENNE COLOMBES or via the Internet at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is subject to a declaration concerning the personal data processing implemented within the context of an Internet site at the CNIL. (French data protection authority). Declaration n°1803530 v 0 on the 20th of October 2014.
5.2 – Cookies
The user is informed that the Site has implemented a cookies-based system. Thus, the user is informed that when he/she visits the Site, cookies can be automatically installed on his/her Internet browser.
Cookies are files that are sent to the user’s hard disk so as to allow facilitated browsing of the Site and to obtain website-use related statistics. These cookies do not contain any personal information under any circumstances.
The user can deactivate the sending of cookies by modifying the configuration of his/her browser.
6. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The implementation of a hypertext link to the Site requires prior and written authorization from AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT.
In any event, AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT is not held liable for the content and the products or services recommended on the sites that may be linked to the Site by hypertext links or any other type of links.
– While using the Site, the internet user undertakes to not make any change that may result in a computer virus infection or a functional or other type of computer breakdown that can impact the functioning of the Site or any server or service that is accessible through the Site. The internet user particularly undertakes to only provide in the Site, information, data, documents and files that are reliable, inoffensive and those that will not affect the functioning of the Site or any server or service that is accessible through the Site.
– The use of the Site or any server or service accessible through the Site: must comply with the prevalent national and international laws and regulations and the third party rights and must not cause damage to the image of AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT in any manner whatsoever. In particular, the internet user warrants AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT against any third party actions related to the content of the information made available by the user on the Site, especially those ensuing from an infringement of personality rights, intellectual property right, law and order, public morality, privacy (rights regarding the publication of photographs, etc.) or the applicable conditions of the national and international Penal Code. In this capacity, the internet user undertakes to compensate AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT for any costs, charges and expenses that are incurred as a result of his/her action, including the fees and reasonable legal expenses of AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT.
8. LIMITS OF LIABILITY
– The internet user uses the Site under his/her sole and entire liability. AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT and its branches cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, such as, and especially, property damage, loss of data or programs, financial harm resulting from the use of the Site or sites linked to it.
AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT highlights the fact that certain products or services offered on the Site can be subject to specific regulations or even restrictions and/or bans in certain countries.
– The Site is accessible via the Internet.
9. SUSPENSION OR INTERRUPTION OF ACCESS TO THE SITE
AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT can at any moment suspend, temporarily or otherwise, access to the Site for internet users, in case of: violation of the said Terms and Conditions by the user, without prejudice to any other rights and actions in favor of AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT, pertaining to technical problems related to the infrastructure implemented for putting the site online and to ensure its functioning, and to the Site maintenance.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
The Site and the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this contract are subject to French law, with the exclusion of the rules on conflict of laws. The Site and the Terms and Conditions are drafted in French.
In case of a dispute related to the interpretation or execution of these Terms and Conditions, the Paris courts shall be considered competent and will have sole jurisdiction, unless provided for otherwise in accordance with the law.
11. UPDATING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All these modifications are imposed on the internet users who must peruse the Terms and Conditions every time they connect to the Site. The user is deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions, in their latest version, every time he/she accesses the Site.